Zatarain’s Crispy Southern Style 283g New Orleans Seasoned Fish-Fri
No fish fry is complete without the bold flavor of Zatarain’s. The secret to our Fish Fri is the crispy combination of cornmeal, corn flour, spices and lemon juice. Dip seafood in Zatarain’s Creole Mustard instead of eggs for even more authentic New Orleans flavor.
Fried Fish Directions:
- Pour 1 inch of vegetable oil into large skillet. or fill deep fryer no more than 1/3 full with oil. Heat oil to 350 degrees F on medium heat.
- Pour fish-fri onto plate. Use 1/2 cup fish-fri per 1 lb. fish. Roll fish in fish-fri unit evenly coated.
- Fry fish until light golden brown. Note: For thicker coating, dip fish in 1/2 cup milk mixed with 1 lightly beaten egg, before rolling in fish-fri. Baking Directions: Brush 1 lb fish fillets on both sides with oil. Pour fish-fri onto plate. Roll fish in fish-fri until evenly coated.
- Fish on shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Spray top of fish with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 450 degrees F oven 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Refrigerate after opening.
Enriched Yellow Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Citric Acid, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer), Garlic, Corn Maltodextrin, Onion, Lemon Puree, and Lemon Juice.
- 1 x Zatarain’s Crispy Southern Style.