Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin, Calcium Carbonate), Sugar, Cornflour, Vegetable Fat Powder (Non-Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Milk Protein), Salt, Raising Agent (E450, E500), Emulsifier (E322 (from Sunflower))
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- May Contain: Mustard, Soya, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites. Contains Milk, Wheat.
- Product may also contain Mustard, Soybean and Sulphites
- Just add water. Grace Kitchen Approved. Makes approx 26, 7cm festivals.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Brand Marketing
- Grace Caribbean Mixes is a delicious range of Caribbean favourites. Just add few ingredients to these convenient mixes and you will be able to capture all the flavour and goodness of real Caribbean home-cooking without the hassle!
- Grace Caribbean Mixes are Grace Kitchens approved to guarantee your satisfaction. Now you can get the food you crave in record time!
Preparation and Usage:
Directions for use:
- Combine 270g of Grace Festival Mix with 135ml of water. Mix well, kneading lightly.
- Let dough sit for 10 minutes.
- Separate dough into equal pieces on a floured surface.
- Shape pieces into equal cylindrical portions, then flatten slightly to form the traditional 'Festival' dumpling shape.
- Fry in 1/2 inch of oil on a medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve hot - Enjoy.
Weight: 0.320 kg
- 1 x Jamaican Style Dough Mix