Fanta is an orange soda drink. It was created in Germany in 1940. Fanta was created during world war II in nazi Germany by the German coca-cola (gmbh) bottling company. Using apple fiber leftover from lollipops and whey, from cheesemakers, Fanta was created and became quite popular.
- Fanta with tangy orange taste
- Refreshing beverage
- Best served chilled
- Naturally and artificially flavored
- Specialty: Vegetarian
- Volume: 1920 Millilitres
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian
- Net Quantity: 320.0 milliliter
- Dimensions 10 x 15 x 16 cm; 2.1 Kilograms
- Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sucrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, flavoring, citric acid, preservative (sodium benzoate) and sodium citrate.
- Weight: 2 kg 100 g
- Dimensions: L x W x H 10 x 15 x 16 Centimeters