Pegasus Plain Flour 1kg
- The backbone of so many dishes.
- Flour is usually made from grinding wheat, maize, rye, barley, or rice.
- As the main ingredient in bread, which is the main staple in many cuisines, it is one of the most common ingredients in the world.
- White flour, otherwise known as plain or all-purpose flour, contains about 75 percent of the wheat grain, with most of the bran and wheat germ taken out.
- It is commonly used for cakes, pastries, and biscuits.
- 1 x Pegasus Plain Flour