Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is a beer like no other. It’s a beer of substance, the most full-flavored of all. Singular and striking. Uniquely satisfying. Brewed with extra hops and roasted barley for a natural bite.
Nigeria has been brewing Guinness at its Ikeja factory since 1962 and is now the second-largest consumer of Guinness in the world. Guinness Nigeria's recipe includes locally sourced maize and sorghum following a government ban on the importation of malted barley in the 1980s. Such ingredients are said to give Guinness Nigeria its uniquely bitter and sweet taste.
Refreshingly crisp and always rewarding. Brewed with a deep passion and dedication, this treasure trove of deep flavors envelops and invigorates the drinker.
This is a beer for those who seek a bolder taste, for those who want to be more and do more in life.
Nigerian Guinness is made with the following ingredients:
- Alcohol: 7.5% Vol
- Brewed to travel the world, with more hops for a bold, intense, rich flavor. This is Guinness with adventure in its soul
- Bitter and sweet, Refreshingly crisp taste, Brewed in Ireland
- Tilt the glass at 45 degrees, pour slowly, let the surge settle, and enjoy. Serve cold
- Stout imported from Nigeria. NIS - Nigerian Mark of Quality.
- 1 x Guinness Extra Stout Beer.