- Delicious and highly nutritious, black-eyed beans are a great addition to any diet.
- Food to Live Black-Eyed Beans are top-quality, free from any contaminants.
- Black-eyed peas taste amazing in a variety of dishes. They are extremely easy to cook.
- These legumes are one of the healthiest foods you can find. Rich in B vitamins and iron.
- Black-eyed beans make a great source of dietary fiber. Perfect for weight loss diets.
- Ingredients: Black-Eyed Beans
- Weight: 25 Pounds
- Weight: 11.8 Kilograms
- Variety Black-eyed Beans,Black-eyed Peas
- 2 x 4 x 6 inches.
Why is Consuming Black-Eyed Beans Beneficial For You?
- Black-Eyed Beans also called cowpeas or black-eyed peas, are one of the most popular organic legumes. They are delicious and extremely versatile.
- Their high nutritional value and low-calorie count makes them one of the best choices to purchase. As they are rich in protein, they are a great meal choice for vegetarians and vegans.
- Food to Live Black-Eyed Beans can help you meet your daily dose of B vitamins, as well as vitamin A, iron, and potassium. They are packed with dietary fiber.
- They are a great source of folate. High versatility is one of the best features of Black-Eyed Beans. You can cook them rather fast (soaking overnight is not mandatory), 20-30 minutes of full boil would do. Use them in salads or stews. Cook with spices or make delicious spreads.
How to Prepare Simple Black Eyed Beans Stew:
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 2 hrs, 8 servings
- In a large pot, heat the oil over high heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the vegetable stock, black-eyed peas, water, tomatoes, tomato paste, and brown sugar and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until the peas are tender. Add more water as needed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with cilantro.
- 2 cups dry black-eyed peas
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 3 cups water (plus more, if needed)
- 1 can whole tomatoes, 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs dark brown sugar, salt + freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 x Black Eye Beans.