- In the late 1990s, the Great Root Bear’s function as a mascot was reduced for the restaurant chain, finally replaced by” The Burger Family”, even though it still appeared in a variety of capacities for the restaurants and on A&W Root Beer cases in Canada.
- At a long-running television advertising campaign for the Canadian A&W series, his subject was a tuba-driven jingle entitled” Ba-Dum, Ba-Dum”.
- The jingle was released as one by Attic Records in Canada. The renowned Canadian composer and B.C.
- Hall of Fame enshrinee Robert Buckley helped write the tune.
- The Great Root Bear, also known as Rooty, is the mascot for A&W Root Beer.
- It was first utilized in 1974 by A&W and has been embraced by the American series in 1976.
- In late 2011, the new ownership of A&W started using the mascot again, especially in A&W’s internet presence.
- 1 x A&W Root Beer
Your product will be packaged and shipped within 2 days of ordering. All products are shipped from UK warehouses to ensure fast shipping! Shipping can take from 3-5 days. Tracking info will be emailed to you as soon as it gets shipped out.
We believe our products can help people's everyday lives, and we fully stand by our products. We offer a risk-free 30-day guarantee on all our products. If you don't have a great experience, we will ensure you are satisfied with your purchase.