Excelsior Water Crackers were first produced at No. 2 Church St. Kingston in 1911, using wood-burning brick ovens, which gave them their special taste and “toughness”. Today, Excelsior Water Crackers continue to be uniquely Jamaican and form a favorite part of the Jamaican diet. Enjoy them with cheese, Solomon Gundy, steamed fish, as a healthy snack!
Other Allergy Info:
- Product may contain Milk, Sulphites, Soy and Peanuts
Weight: 0.350 kg
Dimensions: 100 × 100 × 100 cm
- Once opened, store in airtight container.
Preparation And Usage:
- May be used like a cereal
- Merely soak in warm water for 5-6 minutes and allow to drain. Butter may be added if desired.
- 1 x Excelsior Water Crackers.