- An authentic and refreshing drink from the Caribbean
- Made from the root of the Sarsaparilla
- Sarsaparilla it is beneficial for health
- Soft drink concentrate with sugar and sweetener
Found in the kitchen cupboard of almost every Caribbean family in the UK, Baldwin’s Sarsaparilla has been the West Indian community’s go-to beverage since the 1960s. Simply dilute the concentrate with cold water to make a sweet, delicious drink in seconds. In the summer, serve with ice in a tall, frosted glass for maximum refreshment.
- The Caribbean community’s favorite squash concentrate since the 1960s
- Dilute with cold water to make a sweet and refreshing drink
- In the summer heat, serve with ice for maximum refreshment
- Made from the roots of the sarsaparilla plant
- Package Dimensions: 32.79 x 25.2 x 23.6 cm; 13.77 Kilograms
- Volume: 12000 Millilitres
- Units: 12000.0 milliliter
Weight: 1.500 kg
- 1 x Baldwins Sarsaparilla.